Thursday, 22 September 2016

cultist fight in PortHarcourt. was almost a victim... can't tho...*winks


Is port Harcourt still safe?

Guess what is happening... I am running.. Literally running...
Was scouting for salvation ministry, getting to the junction I was directed,
I heard gun shots... (That is around presidential bus stop...)
Beloved brothers and sisters as men started running what did you expect of your humble servant I follow pick race..

Looking out I saw the police officers that were standing at that junction in front of me running when and how they over took me, I cannot say...

But fear thou not I am alive and for locating salvation ministry, I'd better find another road or it waits for my next trip to port Harcourt...

Thank you... Keep reading kingdavidpeter blog...
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment